Alter Bahnhof Flehingen
Direkte Anbindung zum Netz der KVV
Herbststimmung am Bernharsdweiher
1843 - 1910. For many years a consul in Syria. Founded a kindergarten, endowed his parents' house and 2 village fountains to his home municipality of Flehingen.
Born in 1863 in Flehingen, acquired his PhD in 1889 in the USA, became Professor for Zoology at the University of Indiana in 1891. Died in 1927 in California.
Franz von Sickingen
1481 - 1523. Ancestral castle in Sickingen. Reichsritter (Knight of the Empire), fought for the reformation and the imperial knightage. Upon attempting to break the power of the nobility and strengthen the power of the Emperor, he died in battle at his Nanstein castle near Landstuhl in Palatinate.
1828 - 1904, Mayor in Flehingen between 1874 and 1880. In 1876, he acquired the castle and all the possessions of Wolff Metternich and created, as a result, good conditions for the later plans of the municipality.
Samuel Friedrich Sauter
1766 - 1846, Poet of Kraichgau. Most famous poems: "Wachtelschlag" and "Das arme Dorfschulmeisterlein". Popular poet. Perfect example of Biedermeier style.
1858 - 1924, Textile and foodstuff trader. His business stood in the place of the Amthof-Apotheke. Before 1949, this road was called "Joudan-Gäßle".
Dr. Friedrich Schmitt
1910 - 1994
First independent doctor in Oberderdingen, member of synod in the Evangelical regional church, lively participation in municipality life.
1891 - 1969
Principle of Oberderdingen primary school, local historian and author of the Heimatbuch (home town almanac).
1891 - 1953
Mayor, promoter of Oberderdingen industry and viniculture.
1904 - 1981
Mayor, promoter of Oberderdingen industry and viniculture, initiator of changeover to vines.
1877 - 1954
Vineyard owner, viniculture pioneer in Oberderdingen, co-founder of the Weingärtnergenossenschaft (cooperative cellar).
1912 - 1956
Co-founder of the Oberderdingen post-war industry, committed to municipality politics and club activities.
1907 - 1972
Co-founder of the Oberderdingen post-war industry, active involvement in club activities.
led a group of deported Waldensians to Switzerland in 1698. In 1699, he returned to Württemberg and became the first priest of Großvillars and Kleinvillars until his death in 1709.
born in Bobbio in the Pellice Valley in Piedmont, became priest in Palmbach (1794-1798). From 23.04.1798 until his retirement in 1828, he held office as the priest in Großvillars and Kleinvillars. Mondon was the last Waldensian priest in Großvillars and had royal dispensation to preach in French as he was not able to speak German. He died on 28.12.1840.
one of the first settlers, belonged to the parish of the villages of Großvillars and Kleinvillars. In 1714, he returned with his family to his Piedmont home.